Saturday, November 7, 2009

DSD and a Treasure Hunt!

It's that time of year again....when we celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day! Especially for those of us who haven't quite yet discovered the 12 Step program for Scrappers....LOL And to mark the event I am having a sale in several stores!

But take note of the dates because some are for the day only, while some are a for a couple of days.

(click the Ads to be taken to the stores)






And as an added bonus....I have created a kind of Treasure Hunt where one of my PTU kits is hidden amongst one of my products in only TWO of my stores. All YOU have to do is find it! But remember, this offer is ONLY good for the length of the sale. After that it will only be available to purchase! *grins*
Have fun...and don't forget to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment