Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Kit - Je t'aime, mon amour


Just A Note From The PUP

The PUP wants to wish everyone a wonderful Year for 2010
Sorry I have not been here for awhile
Had a few puter problems, but all sorted now I think.
Just setting everything back up again
So YES - the PUP is back
And here is my lastest play


Je t'aime, mon amour - I Love You, My Love
Well Love is in the air.
Love is a gift given. To be touched by the hand of Love
is to feel a warmth within your soul.
This kit is the PUP's latest play,
and I wanted to bring the feeling of love into your heart.
This kit is full of beautiful elements that
will fill your heart with a soft warmth of this time.
Valentines Day.


Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
With Love to you From the PUP
These are extremely detailed pieces great for use in any size page.
For personal use only.

This kit comes in Tagger size only
You can find it in these STORES


Have fun everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment