Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Tags From - Aimee and TUT LIST

You can find Aimee's TUT HERE

Hi there To All My Scrappin Friends out there.
Just the PUP here...LOL..... Long time no see.
Sorry about that. Been full on here on the home front.
Now it is time to get back into the swing of it all again.
As you can see, I have let my poor bloggie fall behind.
BAD PUP
Well here are some taggies that have been made by Aimee
with my lastest kits. They are just awesome
Thank you so much Aimee
The PUP loves them to bits

You can find Aimee's TUT HERE


And Hi to all my CT Friends out there
The PUP is so far behind with everything and my
awesome Tags that you have all been doing with my kits
while I was MIA - I have decided to list you all with links
to your Tutorials. And I promise
I wont make a habbit of this.
And I am sorry.

So Please everyone, stop by these sites and take a look
at all these awesome tags done with the PUP's kits
They are all fantastic, and taggers and tutters
I know you will love them.

TUT LIST
Tutorials for Tags made with the PUP's Kits

This tutorial was written by Kaci May 4, 2010 -
Kit "Romance" - TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Aimee Pryor on May 4, 2010 -
Kit "Playtime With Friends" - TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Aimee Pryor on May 1, 2010 -
Kit " Fairytale Dreams" - TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Crystal -
Kit "Forever Love" - TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Aimee Pryor on April 26, 2010 -
Kit "Welcome Spring" - TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Aimee -
Kit "Black Rose" TUT HERE

This tutorial was written by Marcinha -
Kit "Fairytale Dreams" - TUT HERE

Again I am sorry I am doing it like this.
Please forgive me - Hugs from the PUP

No comments:

Post a Comment