Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Kit - Cherry Blossom



New Kit in store now from the PUP
"Cherry Blossom"

This is a gorgeous kit. I started working on this kit before the
earth quake hit Japan. And the news made me so sad to see
what has happened there. Such a beautiful country.
I just wanted to show some of the beauty from my heart
of their country. That is why I called the kit "Cherry Blossom"
I do hope you enjoy what the PUP has put together for you all.

I send all my prayers and thoughts to the People of Japan
at this time for the Lose and Devastation they are suffering.
May all the souls lost give you the strength to rebuild your beauiful country.

Thank you from the PUP - And Happy Scrappin everyone
106 Elements
20 Papers
You can purchase the Kit here either at
Preview One


Preview Two


Preview Three

No comments:

Post a Comment