Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Special Gift from Desert Girl



What a wonderful surprise I got the other day
Desert Girl sent me these 2 beautiful tags she made
using some of the PUP's kits when she brought the
PUP's store which is on Sale at Twilight Scraps for just $20.00
Thank you so much sweetie, these are just awesome.
Happy Scrappin to everyone from the PUP

This is what Desert Girl Had to say -
Hello! I bought your store the other day
and am in awe of your beautiful kits! They are amazing!
I am in several groups and love to tag especially with kits like these.
Thank you so very much for the generous offer of BMS~
Here are two tags so far with your kits,
they have gotten many great reviews.
Just wanted to let you know!


I am sorry I have no URL for you to look at from Desert Girls Blog
When I can get one - it will be added for you all to take a lok at.

No comments:

Post a Comment