Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Kits In Store

 
New Kits Being Added to my Stores Today and Tomorrow
 
 
These kits are something that really touches my heart
I have a real soft spot for our dear animal friends so
I wanted to make something special for us to remember our
Dear Fur Babies that have passed over to Rainbow bridge. 
This kit has so many awesome elements for you to remember
your special friend and show case them in that very special way
So for all you animal lovers, these are the kits for you. I loved
making them, and hope you will enjoy what I have put together
for you all. Love to you and your dear fur kids
 
These kits come in both Tagger and Full Size
And is available in all the PUP's Stores
Also I have bundled these kits in both Tagger and Full size
And in the Tagger Bundle I have added my first Rainbow Bridge Kit.
 

 
It's A Journey
 
This is a beautiful old style Kit telling the story of old time
travel. With old Sailing Ships, the old Hot Air Balloons
Travel of a time now long past. This kit is a vintage kit
with many gorgeous elements for you to play with
So have fun everyone - And Happy Scrapping
 
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size
And is available in all the PUP's stores
 

 
 
And Last of all a new Commercial use kit
This kit has 32 elements all Full Size 300 dpi
there Anchors, Chains, Old Ships Stirring Wheels, Old World Maps,
Old World Globes, Vines, Sea Gulls and some Palm Trees
Please enjoy and most of all have fun.... Happy Scrapping
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment