Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

 
 
Happy 2014 To All from the PUP
 
I would like the wish everyone a very Happy New Year 2014
May all that you wish for comes to you over the next 12 months.
Please be Happy, Well and Safe were every you are.
 
I want to thank my CT Team for the wonderful work they do for
me showing off my new Kits. Thank you so much ladies. You work
is a big part of my work selling in the Stores. So looking forward to
2014 to see what you do for me this year..... Tis always nice getting
new Tags to show off here.
 
Well the PUP will be back with more new Kits and Commercial use Kits
In 2014. I have so many new ideas and just not enough hours in a day
to do all I wont to do....LOL. I am now doing more Commercial Use
kits for sale. I do hope you like what I make for you to play with.
 
I would like to thank everyone that has supported Tootypup Scraps
in 2013. Without you I wouldn't be here. You are all the best. So Thank
you again. I will do my best for you all again this year.
 
Also if there are any requests for a Special Kit you would like to be
made for you. I do take requests.
 
Well think I have talked enough now. Have a great 2014
See you around - And as always
Happy Scrapping from the PUP


No comments:

Post a Comment