Saturday, June 14, 2014

New Realeases In Store Today from The PUP

 
 
Tune Of Autumn FS

I love the Autumn. The time when Mother Nature paints all before the winters sleep.
The colour of the Fall is beautiful. It was my favorite season of the year. It brings back
beautiful memories of my childhood when I use to just lay in the fallen Autumn leaves
and listen to the world around me. The birds singing there Autumn tunes, the horses
running and playing in the pastures. Yep the memories live on. This kit has it all. So the
PUP hopes you like what you see. Please enjoy and have fun.
Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size
And is Available in all the PUP's Stores

 
Tune Of Spring FS

OK the PUP has been playing again. Here is my latest kit for you to play with. This kit is a
Personal Use kit for all you Spring Lovers out there. So many gorgeous elements for you
to play with. This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Sizes. So please enjoy - And Have Fun
Happy Scrappin from the PUP
 
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size
And is Available in all the PUP's Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment