Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I remember My Tootypup Today


It's is 4 years today MY Tooty went to Rainbow Bridge. I put this
together for my dear Baby Girl who was with me for almost 18 years. 
I still miss here terribly. But I have my Tikipup to keep me on my 
toes now.....LOL..... I used my kit from the Paws In Heaven Bundles, 
The Kit I used is the PUP's Paws In Heaven Bundle which comes in both
Tagger and Full Sizes.


Also my Dear Friend Stinee made this in memory of my Baby Girl 
too. Thank you so much for this gorgeous layout.
Hugs to all from the PUP.......XXXXXXXXX


2 comments:

  1. Oh my - what delightful papers but so very sad too. !!
    That song especially makes me cry. Wonderful pages and a gorgeous kit.
    It doesn't matter how long it is when our beloved pet friends go - they leave such big holes in our lives/hearts..
    I wish you healing strength and hope that the sadness will ease soon.

    Mega hugz

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes you never get over loosing a pet friend. It is hard to believe it has been 4 years now. Still miss her so much. But I am lucky to have my Tikipup with me now. You have a wonderful day there. Take care of you always. Love and Hugs always from the PUP........XXXXXXXXXX

      Delete