Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Just a Note From The PUP

Just A Note From The PUP

Just a note from the PUP to all my Scrapping Friends out there. 
Sorry I have been very quiet over the Easter Break. I have been away 
and got home yesterday. So hope to try and get back into the swing 
again soon. Also i am having computer problems again. Yes same time 
as last year.....LOL. This time it is my main computer, is so not well 
and keeps shutting down on me. So it's off to the Puter Hospital. 
So I am not sure how long that will take to get sorted. But the PUP 
is hoping it wont be to long. I will still be working on some new
 kits as I still have my old faithful up and running. So wont get 
behind. I just wont have the internet.....LOL. as I don't use 
the net on the old girl......So YES the PUP is still here. 
I hope you all had a great Easter Break where ever you are, 
and of course lots of chocky. 

Ok that is about all for now from the PUP
Take care. Lots of love and Hugs from the PUP

No comments:

Post a Comment