Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Commercial Use Kit In Store Now

 
Easter In My Garden Cu 4 Cu Mix FS
New Release from The PUP in Store now.
 
This Kit has been put together by the PUP aka Tootypup Scraps, using my
own art work. This is my first attempt at making my
own rabbit. So I hope you like the cute little guy.
It took me 2 months to get him to what I think
looks right....LOL. There are 40 gorgeous Tubes/Elements,
for you to work with, all full size and 300 dpi.
All great for any Easter project you may be doing.
 
The PUP follows all copyright Laws for all my 3rd party
designers and I do hope you do the same.
The PUP would like to Thank you for purchasing
The PUP's Commercial Use Kit "Easter In My Garden CU Mix".
Please Enjoy.
This kit can be used for Cu 4 Cu, Commercial and Personal Use.
Just follow the correct
Terms Of Use in my zip files for this kit.
Happy Scrapping From The PUP......
 


No comments:

Post a Comment